When used as directed, VoleX® Pellets are effective for outdoor vole control, even safe for use around cats, dogs, and children.
Safe for use around crops, orchards, vineyards, pastures and greenhouses when used as directed. Apply to lawns and gardens, on golf courses, under greenhouses, in abandoned or active vole tunnels, or anywhere you see signs of vole activity.
VoleX® is suitable for broadcast applications at 20–40 lbs per acre and is approved for blending with dry fertilizer.
Formulated using naturally derived ingredients*, VoleX® is suitable for year-round use.
- Formulated for Outdoor Use
- Naturally Derived* Vole Control
- Safe for Use Around Livestock & Pets When Used as Directed
- Perfect for both professional & DIY use
- EPA minimum risk pesticide
- Protected by 3 U.S. and 2 Global patents, other patents pending
*Corn gluten, Sodium chloride, Citric acid
Suggested VoleX Bait Locations:
• Grass Seed Crops
• Cereal Grain Crops
• Forage & Seed Crops
• Legume Crops
• Vegetable & Fruit Crops
• Orchards & Groves
• Berry & Vine Crops
• Nuts & Seed Crops
• Lawns & Gardens
• Ornamental Trees & Forestry
• Nurseries & Greenhouses
• Near Livestock & Poultry Housing
• Agricultural Equipment & Buildings
|Active Ingredients :|
|Corn Gluten Meal||22.0%|
|Inert Indredients :|
|Cellulose, Millet Seed, Wheat Germ Oil, Paraffin Wax||64.0%|
Safety Data Sheet:
Safe for Use Around Livestock & Pets When Used as Directed.
Formulated for Outdoor Use. Perfect for Both Professional & DIY Use.